A hands-on guide for witches, pagans, and others who are drawn to the magic of water for healing and protection.
The Way of the Water Priestess is a practical guide to the magical power of water and its resident spirits and how to use that magic for both self-empowerment and in the service of protector of water in all its forms. Written by the founder of Triskele Rose Witchcraft, the book offers a guide to revive the ways of the water priestess—to make water sacred again. This is not a new practice; women have tended the sacred waters since antiquity.
Readers of The Way of the Water Priestess will learn all the aspects of water magic:
- Historical and archeological information about rites and rituals, and women's role in relationship to water
- The lore of water goddesses from various cultures around the world
- How to form an intimate connection with water in all its forms
- Moon rituals, sacred bathing, and oracular and ritual arts
- How to become a sacred vessel of water
By Annwyn Avalon. Paperback. 256 pages. Published by Weiser Books, 2021.