New release! Learn the secrets of The Witch of the Forest in this stunning follow-up to Natural Magick, and master the practice of earth magick.
Discover how to use simple witchcraft to boost your wellbeing, keep yourself grounded in the 21st century, and connect to your own natural ‘seasons’ in your life as well as in your craft.
Perfect for budding beginners new to the spellbinding world of witchcraft, learn about:
- Creating your own spells and rituals
- Crystals and their magickal properties and uses
- Divination techniques such as runes and divining with fire
- Connecting with the energies of the four seasons, the four elements, and harnessing their power
- Connecting to your own natural ‘seasons’ in your life through your craft
- Reconnecting with your craft after a break
- Caring for your magickal energy if you're an empath, or are feeling drained
- Embracing your darker energies, and using shadow work for personal growth and transformation
- Wellbeing techniques for witches to help you manage your energy
Suitable for every type of witch and witchling – including those practicing in the broom closet – this book also includes a runes board on the back of the jacket that you can remove to help answer all your questions.
The Earth is bursting with magickal energies and lessons to be learnt, and connecting with these can help your relationship with yourself, the people around you, and the natural world, blossom. Discover how to use witchcraft to connect more deeply with yourself, and and learn from the Earth how to bloom and thrive at your own pace!
By Lindsay Squire. Paperback. 176 pages. Published by Leaping Hare Press, 2022.