THIS IS JES BAKER'S BODY-LOVE PARTY, AND YOU'RE INVITED.
Among the many Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls that you don't want to miss:
1. It's Possible to Love Your Body (Today. Now.)
2. You Can Train Your Brain to Play Nice
3. Your Weight Is Not a Reflection Of Your Worth
4. Changing Your Tumblr Feed Will Change Your Life
5. Salad Will Not Get You to Heaven
6. Cheesecake Will Not Send You to Hell
With her trademark wit, honesty, and rallying spirit, veteran blogger and advocate Jes Baker makes the case for embracing a body-positive worldview, changing perceptions about weight, and making mental wellness a priority. Alongside notable guest essayists, Baker calls on all people to reject fat prejudice, fight body-shaming at the hands of marketing and media, and join the life-changing movement with one step: change the world by loving your body. If you're a person with a body, this book is for you.
This is a used copy in very good condition with very minimal general wear throughout.
By Jes Baker. Paperback. 240 pages. Published by Seal Press, 2015.